發新話題
打印

[其他] [151106] Wonder Girls 泰國daily news訪問 (中譯)

[151106] Wonder Girls 泰國daily news訪問 (中譯)

來源:dailynews    
英翻:映子
中翻:百度禹惠林吧

Q: How do you feel to have a fan meeting in Thailand after a long break.

Q:經過很長的休息期,再次參加在泰國的粉絲見面會是什麼感受?
Yubin: It's been a long time since we came here as the 'Wonder Girls' but I feel so happy that our fans still love and support us. Even at the airport, I was so surprised that many fans had been waiting. We're going to have fun together at the fan party. 
婑斌:自從我們以WG的身份來到這已經有很長一段時間了。但是粉絲們仍然深愛和支持著我們,我實在是太高興了。即使在機場也有很多粉絲在等我們,讓我很驚喜。在粉絲派對上我們要一起玩耍哦。

Q: Your latest single 'I Feel You' has such a meaningful lyric, who would you like to give this song to?
Q:最新單曲“I Feel You”的歌詞很有深意,想把這首歌獻給誰?
Sunmi: My future husband (shy)
宣美:我未來的老公(害羞)
Hyerim: It must be our future husband only (everyone laughs)
惠林:一定只能是未來的老公(大家都笑了)
Q: You've been through a lot of success, what's your future achievement?
Q:你們已經獲得了很多成功,在將來想要取得什麼成就?
Yeeun: If it's about solo activities, Hyerim is interested in acting and sh​​e also has an ongoing project. Our rapper, Yubin, has been joining Unpretty Rapstar 2 and probably release a solo album in the future. I and Sunmi also had gone solo. We'd like all these projects to be succeeded. 
譽恩:如果是關於solo活動的話,惠林喜歡表演,她也有正在進行的項目。我們的rapper婑斌,參加了UP2,以後可能會出一張solo專輯。我和宣美也已經有過solo了,我們希望所有的活動都能大獲成功。
Q: What's your memory about Thailand?
Q:關於泰國的回憶是什麼?
Yeeun: I went to Phuket with my family. That was our first family trip abroad. I was so happy and Phuket was very beautiful.
譽恩:我和家人一起去了普吉島。那是第一次全家出國旅行,我很享受,普吉島很美。
Hyerim: I first came to Thailand with my family when I was 7. I used to ride the elep​​hant and saw the real crocodiles. It was an unforgettable memory. At that time, I also had short hair like this. 
惠林:我第一次到泰國是7歲和我家人一起。我騎了大象,看到了真正的鱷魚。那是一段難忘的回憶,而且那時我還留著像現在的短髮。
Q: If you can have one wish, what would that be?
Q:如果你可以許一個願望,會是什麼?
Hyerim: This is so hard. I wish I could eat as much as I want without getting fat.
惠林:好難啊。我希望我怎麼吃都吃不胖。
Sunmi: I'd like to have an invisibility cloak like Harry Potter.
宣美:我想有一件哈利波特的隱形斗篷。
Yeeun: For me, I'd like to produce my own album which made me proud of.
譽恩:我想做一張能讓我引以為傲的專輯。
Q: What's your first thing in mind when talk about Thailand?
Q:談及泰國時的第一反應?
Hyerim: warm weather.
惠林:溫暖的天氣
Yeeun: beautiful sea
譽恩:漂亮的海
Sunmi: Tang Mo Pun (Watermelon Juice)
宣美:Tang Mo Pun(一種西瓜汁)
Yubin: I'm thinking of aroma scent because I really like massage. Also Thailand's diffuser, I buy it everytime I come to Thailand.
婑斌:我會想到香薰精油因為我真的很喜歡按摩。還有泰國的(香薰)擴散器,我每次來泰國都會買。
Q: If you can have a Halloween Party with Thai Wonderfuls, what will your costume be like?
Q:如果能和泰飯一起過萬聖節,你們會扮成什麼?
Yeeun: I'll dress up as a hopping Chinese ghost. I like this one (laugh)
譽恩:我會扮成中國殭屍,我喜歡那個。 (笑)
Yubin: I'll be a vampire because it looks sexy
婑斌:吸血鬼,感覺很性感。
Hyerim: I'll choose 'Chucky' because it's quite scary and it was from my childhood memory
惠林:我選鬼娃新娘。因為在我童年回憶裡她很恐怖。
Q: Lastly, what would you like to say to Thai Wonderfuls who always love you for so long?

Q:最後,想對一直愛你們的泰飯說什麼?
Sunmi: When we arrived Thailand, I was so touched. Even though we haven't been here for a long time, but Thai fans still give us a warm welcome. My heart was very touched.

宣美:當我們到泰國的時候,我真的很感動。儘管我們很久都沒來了,但是泰飯仍很暖地迎接了我們。我的心被打動了。
Yubin: I'm so glad that Thai fans still love us as always and also very grateful, even we've changed but Thai fans still love and support us. That's why we want to pay you back at this fan meeing. If I have a chance, I want to come to Thailand again.
婑斌:我很高興泰飯一直愛著我們,也深受感動,即使我們經歷了很多變化,但是泰飯仍舊給予我們愛與支持。如果有機會,我會再回到泰國的。
Hyerim: Although we're far from each other or live in another country, but Thai fans always support us by SNS. I've seen those messages very often. Thank you so much.
惠林:雖然我們之間距離很遠,生在不同的國家,但是泰飯在SNS上一直支持著我們。我經常看到泰飯的留言,謝謝你們。
I Want NOBODY, NOBODY but W♥nder Girls....

發新話題