發新話題
打印

[活動] [集資+留言] WG先藝與男友JAMES結婚應援[5號截]

Dear Sunye,
Congrats! Glad to see you have found your Mr Right! When I first heard you're marrying, I was really shocked I have never imagined about your marriage, but then I think it's right, marrying earlier is good for you.
I am a 3rd-year Wonderful, I remember, when I first become a Wonderful, that was summer 2010, the period of 2 Different Tears. That really suits my mood, I was full of tears that moment, I got bad results in the final examination at school... Then I started to explore more about Wonder Girls, honestly, I was attracted by you sweet voice. After days of exploring, I met the Wonderful Club. At the moment I declare myself as a Wonderful, I felt sure I was fallen in love with Wonder Girls.
Afterwards I joined the school choir, and I started to research on voices.
17th December, 2010, is an unforgettable day for me. I attended the 1st Wonder in Hong Kong, your voice penetrated deeply into my heart. I remember, you sang "You raised me up" in the concert, the song rang in my brain for days!
See how sweet you are! You and the Wonder Girls are very remarkable in my life! Now you are marrying, although you may not sing as before in the future, we will still love you as we were!
Yours sincerely,
Javis@HK
sir滑梯呀~~ Yeah~~

哎喲... 痛...

你無事嘛???

引用:
原帖由 ---儀--- 於 8-12-2012 01:19 發表
除了留言外... 請多多支持集資部分....
希望集資部分多點... 令到應援部分可以做得更好
我會盡量記住...
sir滑梯呀~~ Yeah~~

哎喲... 痛...